The Peacock Magazine sure did justice to our gorgeous Katrina Kaif with not only kicking off her first cover of 2021 with 1 but 2 featured cover images! As usual...read more...
Welcome to Katrina Kaif Fans, your oldest and most reliable resource for everything Katrina Kaif. With ten years in the making, we aim to make your search for the latest Katrina news, photos, videos, and more as easy as possible. Thank you for visiting and come again soon!
Though unconfirmed, rumors are that Katrina may star opposite Vijay Sethupathi in Sriram Raghavan’s next film.
- Kay Beauty just dropped their first launch of 2021 – Compact Powders!
- Katrina’s first cover of 2021 for The Peacock Magazine has just launched!
- Katrina is currently shooting for ‘Phone Bhoot’
After a long break following the coronavirus-triggered lockdown, Katrina Kaif had kept herself busy reading scripts and prepping for her upcoming films, including the horror comedy PhoneBhoot, featuring Siddhant Chaturvedi...read more...
Katrina on Social
Katrina Kaif Fans is an unofficial site for Katrina’s fans. The articles published are not cross verified for authenticity with Katrina and/or her team. This is a non-profit site and is in no way trying to infringe on the copyrights or businesses of any of the entities. Image and video credits go to their respective owners, please contact us if there’s an issue, before taking any legal action.
- Our own Golden Mermaid!
- COVER GIRL – Katrina x The Peacock Magazine
- Katrina opposite Vijay Sethupathi in Sriram Raghavan’s next?
- Safety First! Kat gets tested before resuming work
- Katrina on a mission to educate girls
- Katrina is back at work! And we’re excited!!
- Kay Beauty nominated for Vogue Beauty Festival. VOTE NOW!
- New Film: Phone Bhoot ft. Katrina, Siddhant, & Ishaan
- Happy Birthday Queen!!
- Katrina pledges to support daily wage workers amid COVID-19 Crisis
Relief Projects India is a non-profit Trust that is committed to alleviating human suffering. They work on projects that enhance the quality of life for those who are poor, or otherwise disadvantaged, placing emphasis on improving the lives of suffering women & children.
Educate Girls’ is a non-profit that focuses on mobilizing communities for girls’ education in India’s rural and educationally backward areas.
Strongly aligned with the ‘Right to Education Act’ or the ‘Samagra Siksha’, Educate Girls is committed to the Government’s vision to improve access to primary education for children, especially young girls.
Kay Beauty by Katrina
Celebrity Make-up Brand
Grab the first ever celebrity based makeup brand in India by Katrina available exclusively on Nykaa only.